View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Renaissances Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneheaddoctor
I'm a firm believer in convicted criminals serving their entire terms.....particularly violent criminals.

She confessed adn there was enough evidence to convict her....any ploy now gets the boyfriend off scott free....(Double jeaprody) I think she needs to serve her full term....there is every motive to lie right now....
Did you read the story?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was one these blinded by dumb-love teenage girls who lied to protect her boyfriend.

The lady probably never was a danger to anybody -- the boyfriend is already off, 26 years ago. What do you mean he gets off scot free?

Doctor, this is more of your highly efficient knee-jerking. Courts make mistakes -- often crowded, short on time -- and you get some pudgy, unnatractive teen-age girl hanging with the wrong crowd, people don't exert a lot of effort.

Society will be better served having this woman perform a function -- helping her parents to stay in their home and off the dole -- rather than paying to keep her locked up in some mockery of justice.

Read the damn story, exercise your brain cells instead of your quadraceps (good for jerking the knee upwardly).