View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Banned

here it is.

A tourist is on a walking holiday in the Scottish highlands. It's a misty day and, his mind having been on other things, he realizes he is hopelessly lost. It's late in the afternoon and he's desperate to find a village with a pub, where he can have a drink and stay the night. Luckily, after about half an hour, he spies a passer-by, who turns out to be a local who agrees to show him the way. They set off at a brisk pace. They pass a beautiful, though clearly quite recently planted, forest.
"D'yer see those trees?" asks the guide, " I planted all of them. And d'yer think I'm called Jock the Forester? Am I hell."
A little later, they pass a really pretty, finely built cottage.
"D'yer see that cottage over there?" asks the man again. "I designed and built it all on my own. And d'yer think I'm called Jock the Builder? Am I hell."
Further along, with the village just in view, they pass a fine looking garden surrounded by some magnificent railings. "D'yer see those railings?" asks the man. "I forged them all by myself. And d'yer think I'm called Jock the Blacksmith? Am I hell." "But" he continued, "you hae sex with just one sheep only once......."