View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
BusyBenz

Now well over a couple of weeks since I published a thought, and now looking at that response, what do I have to say?

Not much!

Medmec, the botanist, other so called "lawyers" in, or on, line here, (Mshop) respond and whom I anticipate opposite. It's a "no brainier" here on this web site why people like KV are expelled permanently, unlike the constant BHD gets away with the same offense. I wonder where the line is for me?

I came to this forum because I own, and have owned several Mercedes Benz automobiles and I am so far as I can tell, quite well received here. I am also a member of most all the other MB forums, as some of you know as I do post my username as "BusyBenz" also as Salmonella, and Ragtop, and BenzBob!

I'm not altogether certifiable, as I write on my signature. I have 8 years of collage and several certifications, mostly within engineering. I had been a marine surveyor for nine years. Currently I am a caretaker for both my elderly parents here on Cape Cod.....Yes I'm a liberal...and proud of it!