Thread: Gm
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 06:52 AM
Detailing Moderator

Check JD Power. The Cadillac Sigma platform (CTS, SRX, STS) are the highest quality cars you can buy and the DTS will be on the list as well. The Chevrolet Impala that was just replaced after 5 years scored better on 5 year durability tests the the Toyota Camery.

Also don't stereotype the Japs. Toyota and Honda are the only 2 building diecent cars, the rest are junk in quaity terms. And please don't call a Lexus a luxery car, they only sell 1/3 of their vehicles in the premium segment are all they are is glorified Toyotas (the Solara and SC are a perfect example)

General Motors is not about to go under. Yes they are not in the best shape but your talking about the second largest company in the world (largest in automotive), they have enough in the bank to support operations for years.

I love Mercedes, I own 4 of them, but don't confuse the classics with the new stuff. I think MB has some of the nicest looking cars out there but the worst in quality and durability. (S-Class #1, BMW 7 #2, E-Class #3)