View Single Post
Old 06-30-2001, 08:14 PM
pmizell's Avatar
pmizell pmizell is offline
Benz Zealot
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 838
Did a search and couldn't find too much info on this.

I wanna replace the plastic housing that encapsules the fog lights on my 300 E, to enhance the front end look. Current ones are all dinged/chipped up.

Did a search in FastLane and all I could find was "fog light reflectors".

Is that what this part is called. If not, what are these plastic parts called, and how difficult are they to replace?

Thanks for your help!

Reply With Quote