View Single Post
Old 07-01-2001, 04:36 AM
Posts: n/a
You can get this information at your local parts store.
I believe Maremont or Walker makes the part you are
looking for. In most exhuast part books will list this
information. You can craw under your 190 and measure
with a set of calipers the OD or ID of the pipes.

Do you need these dims. so you can weld on a universal
one after cutting pipes???

The dealer charges way too much for these parts IMHO,
of course they last longer. If you don't have a buddy
that works at a Dealership like I do, one of the best
places to get parts at a discount is here at Partshop.

Reply With Quote