View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 11:33 AM
W107 Person

I had my ACC servro rebuilt, before I reintalled it. I back

flushed the heater core, recommended by the repair shop. The anti freeze is new. I replaced the ACC Servo and it works fine, but that was a week ago and I am topping off the tank every day, not much but it is down. I spoke tothe rebulided and he said this is OK, as both of you said these cars use a lot of anti freeze, and flushing the heatcore, took a lot out of the sytems. I did a very detailed checks for leaks and there are none. It is just a matter of letting the servo run and waiting until the engine cools down and top off until the sytem (heater core mostly) is filled again. I top off with distilled water. I also check the anti freeze protection temps every time I top off. It was warm enough yesterday, so the ambient temp allowed the AC to kick in, I turned the dial down to 65 degrees and I do have AC now. I was a little worried, when I got the servo back, it didn't thro a lot of heat, but now that the sytem is fillin with antifreeze and I bleed the system, losing some additional antifreeze, the temperature is getting warmer and warmer inside the car. Di you know tha Chrysler used the exact same Servo and system in the 70's for a couple of years?