View Single Post
Old 07-05-2001, 01:35 PM
240Joe's Avatar
240Joe 240Joe is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 525
Does anyone know if the "Y" rubber vacuum connector on the valve cover of a 240D automatic is supposed to have some sort of pin hole restrictor in it.

After adjusting my valves for the first time in 75K (See post in Diesel Discussion), I noticed that the "Y" connector seemed to have a blockage. So I used a coat hanger to push it out. It is a little cyclinder with a pin hole in the middle,and it fits tightly into the rubber. Unfortunately, I don't remember which "leg" it came out of.

Can anyone help?

Reply With Quote