View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:44 PM
HAHA THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID

Thumbs up FS: 124 ac control unit and some wood trim

I have the control unit from my '87 300E for sale as well as the wood trim pieces that cover both the control unit and all the window switches on the center console. the control unit part number 124 830 31 85 with a 10 pin hook up on either side. the unit is labeled for farenheit. all the buttons work and are clean but some do not light up. The auto climate control works perfectly as well, but the dial for the temp is a little stained. the wood trim for the control unit has no cracks but very light scratching and fading associated with normal wear. it has holes for rear interior light, rear defrost, climate recirculation, antenna position, rear seat rests, and hazard flashers. the trim piece for the center console is in the same shape, but with cracking i in the clear coat in some places. it has holes for all power windows, child saftey lock, fader, and mirror adjust the plastic piece that screws the wood in under the carpet came un-nailed a long time ago but i still have it and it could probably be glued or re-nailed. im only getting rid of them because i found parts at a junk yard that were a little cleaner and paid pretty much nothing for them email or post if youre interested im thinking round 150$ for the whole lot since a new ac control alone goes for 300 or more. willing to do seperate too though i have no shipping already planned... look in the profile for any other info.
124.030-Greyhound (sold)
124.030-Schnauzer (sold)

DERP DERP

Last edited by land sea air; 12-07-2005 at 09:41 PM.