View Single Post
Old 07-11-2001, 02:04 PM
Posts: n/a
Calling all Tech's.

I want to do the Transmission Fluid change on my 500E, doing so requires access to the torque convert drain plug.

Only problem is the plug is directly above the Exhaust Cross Pipe from the left side of the engine. Access to the upper area of the pipe connection is very limited, I may be able to get it off, but how in the world would you reinstall it?

Am I going about this the wrong way? Is there some way to accesss the drain plug withoug removing the cross pipe? Any special tools I might need?

Thanks In Advance.
Reply With Quote