View Single Post
  #4  
Old 07-13-2001, 12:18 AM
The Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thanks for the replies

I got it in in about one hour.

I replaced the diaphram out of the new part and reassembled it in the original casing. The trick to it is maintaining vacuum while putting it together. I use two feet of rubber vacuum line and applied gentle vacuum while snapping it in to place. It worked the first time. I practice for a few tries before I went up there. while working from the glove box side remove the rubber air duct that goes to the center vents as it allows for easier access. Also have a nut and bolt ready to secure the element to the vent door. Replacing the rubber air duct was not that difficult.


Hope this helps


bob
Reply With Quote