View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 11:20 AM
handsworth's Avatar
handsworth handsworth is offline
420SEL "Big Boy"
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Suburban Cleveland, ohio
Posts: 117
Recently bought a 85 380 se and need help on replacing a part. On my gas pedal there is the metal arm that actuates the throttle. On the end of that arm was a plastic something (now broken off) that fits into the hole on the back of the gas pedal. What was this and can it be replaced? BTW, I can't seem to get the rest of it off.
Reply With Quote