View Single Post
Old 07-14-2001, 12:26 AM
chowpit chowpit is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 326
You can replace the stock converter with a "free flow" one. That way you will still be legal and your engine will breath better.
Scott Diener
89 300E
93 300E
92 Volvo 740 Wagon aka "Mutt mover"
Reply With Quote