Thread: Laws Schmlaws
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:32 PM
Benster Tom

Defend and Protect the People of the United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar
I was just trying to think of a way that W can get out of this mess his in. Seems this time folks, ol' W, stepped over the line.
I really don't think he's in a mess. Liberals want to believe he's in a mess, because there creating propaganda for there on cause. You know I do believe in the American Civil Liberties, but if i'm not mistaken over 3000 lives were lost on September 11, 2001. Laws that were set back in the 70's during the Nixon Administration were set because of the insecurities of Richard Nixon and his belief of enemies here at home. Those laws have led our true enemies..ie Al Queda who hate the American people and the U.S. Democratic system to do the things that they have plotted. Back in the late 90's our beloved news media revealed how the U.S. Government was secretly ease dropping on particular Cellular phones and one in particular was Osama Bien Laden. Al Queda adjusted to the way that the U.S. Government was trying to spy. He began to repeatedly change phones. So maybe had the U.S. had been able to tap into a particular individual or individuals, such as Mohammed Ata here in the U.S there may not have been a 911. Now almost 5 years later it's okay for those defeatest to try and point the finger, no attack has happened. I wonder why. Yet had there been another 911, those same defeatest would be trying to point the finger and blame "W" for not doing all that he can to protect America. He's not breaking the Law by trying to gain any political motive for himself. He's trying to protect the American People. So if we don't do all that we can to protect the American People then Al Queda will Win against the U.S. and it's people, then there will be no more. No more Civil Liberties, no more Freedom. One can only imagine what the U.S. Government and President Franklin D. Roosevelt did from 1941 to 1945 durring WWII. I know that the U.S. Government had Japanese Camps here in the U.S. Yes there will be hearings, thats normal for our Government, but it will to come to pass.