View Single Post
Old 07-16-2001, 03:17 AM
Ashman's Avatar
Ashman Ashman is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: Sherman Oaks, CA
Posts: 4,748
as for lowering/ suspension mods, here are some good options to start investigating for you.

1. Sportline Susepnsion upgrade. - check with partsshop on this site for prices for your car.

2. 190E 16V Suspension upgrade

3. Pieced together kit consisting of various ocmponents.

If it were me, I'd have a tough time deciding on which one to get.

I think any of them will suit you nicely. The sportline or 16v ones, would be the best way to go if you want factory designed suspension.

If you want to go with a good non factory setup with much more of a height drop, you should go with more customized route consisting of brands like eibach, H&R, Bilstein, koni, jamex, intrax, etc etc. I know there are other places out there with stuff for 190E's, thats just a place to start.

There are lots of mods to 190E cars that can be done, and several members here have very nicely modded ones.

You will definately get some really good advice here.

on my 1992 300CE, I have already installed neuspeed springs (they are H&R's but rebranded and sold by neuspeed - they have same part number as H&R's for my car), to lower the car. I plan on going with bilstein sport shocks, and then updating the bushings to sportline bushings, and updating the swaybars to sportline or from a 400e or 500e. coupled with 17" wheels, my car should handle quite well.

If I hadn't gotten the neuspeed springs, I would have done the full sportline conversion like JCE did to his 300E.

'92 300CE - Sold
2004 C240 - C7 Wheels - Android Radio
2015 ML350 - P1, Pano, Ash poplar wood, Sport Dinamica interior, Running Boards Keyless go.
Reply With Quote