Thread: Ml320 Problems
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 12:51 AM

Ml320 Problems

Hi there, I've just taken my 01 Ml320 for an "A" service and i was informed of a number of problems with it. It was making a whining noise when it started up, which got progressively louder if you turned the steering wheel, i kinda figured it was the power steering. MB dealer said i needed a power sterring reservoir cuz it was leaking,a serpentine belt. I also need to replace the "Torsion Bar Bearings" which were cracked and last but not the least the "airbag/off" n "SRS" light remains on which they said is the pax seat occupation sensor which needs to be replaced What i find incredulous is that the warranty expired in August and I took it in for them to see if anything needed to be replaced and they said everything is peachy.3 months later i get all this that needs to be replaced ...did i mention CDN $2300.oo for just the parts? Would appreciate any info if there are any factory recalls with these things. The reason i didn't get extended warranty is cuz i'm going to trade this with another vehicle next year. Wouldn't be too soon, just had so many irritating "small" things with this vehicle,