Thread: metal polish
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 01:30 PM

Yes I shall post some pics... It will take me afew days unfortunately with the holidays and what not, but yes I started using it on the valve cover and then I decided to pull the cover then I do not have the linkage hoses and injectors in the way, I tried it on a fuel line and that came out like a mirror, and the valve cover had never been touched by the owner so you can get an dea of what the 30 yr old cover looked like. I also tested it on the lid of the fuel canister and that is amazing, I do not know how it works on the trim I ahve not tried it yet because I ran out of the stuff early on in the polishing game, that is why I went and spent a bunch o money on polish and bought everybrand I could and decided none even came close to the met all in my opinion so I ordered a 9.5lb can of it lol that will keep me busy. But the second best thing I found to polish my valve cover so far was old fashioned rubbing compound. I will post photos once I get my polish and can work on it a lil bit longer, so by the end of the week I will try to post some photos.