View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Unbanned...?

FS: 1994 Sportline steering wheel WITH airbag

This is a 390mm Sportline steering wheel, complete with airbag. It's dated Nov-1994. Overall the wheel is in very good condition but it's not 'as-new'. At the top of the wheel, there is a section where the dye is worn. It's not damaged, and re-dying should make it appear new. It's not that obvious, either - I didn't even notice it at first, and it doesn't show in the photos. There are no cuts or ripped areas on the leather. On the back, next to one of the holes for accessing the Torx airbag bolts, there is a small cut in the vinyl/rubber backing. This is NOT visible unless the wheel is removed from the car and turned over.

Asking $499 USD, free shipping to the lower 48 states in the USA. I'd really prefer not to ship internationally for this item. The airbag is not particularly rare, but they normally sell for $500+ used... however the wheel seems to be awfully rare and hard to locate used for some reason. The last Sportline wheel & airbag I saw for sale was on 500Ecstasy.com, and the seller wanted $500 each ($1000 for both). Email me with questions. I accept PayPal and cashier's checks / money orders. Photos below.

Check out my website photos, documents, and movies!

Last edited by gsxr; 03-10-2006 at 10:56 AM.