View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Tom Scordato

Blaupunkt Portland SQR 26, am/fm Cassette FOR SALE $10

Blaupunkt Portland SQR 26, am/fm Cassette FOR SALE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10 plus shipping ($10 in cont. USA)

Does anyone need a very nice sounding Blaupunkt player. When removed on 11/25/05 form my 1979 Mercedes-Benz 240D everything worked very nicely. Unit will be guaranteed for 45 days from ship date end date and if you want to return it no problem. I will need a bench test report from a stereo shop to confirm that something is wrong. Here are the features and specifications. I have two speaker harnesses, and the power connection piece. The install wiring diagram is on top of player unit. Also included is the operations manual. This requires the radio removal tools to remove so you may need these. I do not believe they are required to slide the unit in, but since I did not do the install I do not know. I have the tools and will include them. I believe to be circa mid 1980s to early 1990s. There is no copy right date in the manual.
FEATURES·
ARI this is some type of traffic report feature which I do not know if we even have a community service for. ·
DNR dynamic noise reduction ·
Auto Reverse Cassette Mechanism ·
Pinch Roller Release, avoids damage to tape and player when unit is shut off with tape in the unit. ·
Metal Tape Equalization ·
Station Seek ·
Manual Tunning ·
Automatic Local/Distance Switching ·
Seperate Balance/Fader Control ·
Seperate Bass/Treble Control ·
Automatic Loudness Contour ·
Low Distortion Preamp ·
Amplification 15 watts max power (2 X 7.5 watts) @ 4 ohms ·
ASU Impulse Noise Quieting ·
Transflective LCD Display · Clock ·
Power Antenna Lead ·
DIMENSIONS: 7 inches wide X 2inches high X 5 7/8 inches deep.179 mm wide X 51.5mm high X 150mm deep· SERIAL NUMBER 45019022 ·WARRANTEE NUMBER V792717954

Regards Tom Scordato RESPOND TO ts@brdgstn.com