View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 10:24 PM
Smells like Diesel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor15015
You can also screw the connecting wire directly into the fuse box. Under the fuses if you'll look there's screw holes and if you can find a screw to fit, its just a simple matter of using a volt meter to see which ones are only on when the key is on. Some will be on all the time, some only when the key is on. This is how I have my Vegtherm heater rigged up so its on all the time. The size wire that the heater needs is too big to fit under the fuses so I have a small wire running from the fuse box to the "power signal" connection on the relay. It works great, heats my oil before the IP right from the get go and I don't have to worry if I forget to switch back to dino when I shut it off because if the key's off, so's the heater.
OK Back here again....Does anyone know what / where is meant by "...screw holes"...under the fuses? I need to find this type of line that is on when the key is turned on. I have the pump installed next to the tank strainer hose; all the wiring; extra fuel hose and adapter; relay switch, etc. Appreciate the help.! aa

Sold ->

81 300SD -
93 300E w/ 3.2
85 300D-
79 300SD
82 300CD
83 300CD - CA
87 190E 5 spd
87 Porsche 924S

"..I'll take a simple "C" to "G" and feel brand new about it..."