View Single Post
Old 07-28-2001, 08:36 PM
TSL TSL is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 81
This is on the 72 107 SLC, does anyone know about the rear suspension piece that goes in front of gas tank. It is a bar that is round until it goes into bushings on each side, then goes flat on both side, that flat bar then projects out near the inside of each wheels. I have a rubbing sound upon turning sometimes and it looks as if those pieces are rubbing the inside of my wheels. What are those, how do they operate and why and should they be able to pivot up and down a little? My shocks seem to be good, springs I do not know.
Please help.
Thank you,
Reply With Quote