Thread: Shifter play
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2001, 10:39 PM
Posts: n/a
Thanks for all your input. I've talked to the mechanic who saw the problem u nderneath the shifter. It's like a small plastic knob bushing that holds down the shifter with a pin lock. However< I just don't know if you could just buy this pc.
of bushing or you are force to get the whole assy with the cable.
Please advise if I can just get the plastic bushing. Again thanks for all your i
Reply With Quote