View Single Post
Old 05-01-1999, 09:28 AM
Mark Herzig

I have an 1986 300E for sale with 180,000 miles in the Houston area. I have maintained it meticulously. I've owned it for 3.5 years. Before that a law student who could't pass the bar (1.5 years). Before that, a dentist who was the original owner.
It is Pearl gray with a grey interior. Has an Alpine CD. Everything else is stock. I've replaced the entire AC system including the AC manifold pipe(works great now) and have replaced the valve-stem seals. I do oil changes religiously every 3000 miles. It virtually burns no oil. The transmission was worked on before I bought it. While I've owned it, I've replaced the flex-disk, battery, alternator, water-pump, flushed the radiator, new shocks/struts. I've replaced the serpentine belt and all hoses needed replacment.
The car runs as well as it ever has - cruises effortly as 85mph - screams to 120mph; great acceleration. The reason I'm selling is that yesterday i bought a '92 500E and am very excited about it!
Please let me know if you are interested and I'll get you additional information.
Price: $6800.00
Thanks!
Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark Herzig (edited 05-01-99).]

[This message has been edited by Mark Herzig (edited 05-03-99).]