View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Coming back from burnout

What Senator Biden wa supposed to have done...

Quote:
Well, actually I can't remember what it was that caused Joe to withdraw from presidential aspirations some years back, but I sort of remember it was sort of brazen.
Pete:
He was caught ch___g in Law School and he admiited it and withdrew from the Presedential Elections during the first Clinton run. I am not trying to pass judgement on anything. The thing a lot of my foreign friends and relatives admire is America's commitment to ethics and honesty which just isn't there except maybe in England and some other nations. I mean corruption and dishonesty are standard operating practices in 80% of the nations in this world.
Well, hopefully the Middle East will quiet down and the real issues in this world will become apparent, and thats the rapid economic growth of countries like Russia, China and India, all competing for resources and economic growth.
Larry:
Thanks for your Help! As I recall you were the gentleman who helped me build my first 240 D diesel 7 years ago and I never have forgotten you. Yes working on cars is still work therapy but I am actually taking a downgrade next year to get out of the white collar world and into the field. Just never had the stomach for office u know what.