View Single Post
Old 02-12-2006, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebfl
The only time I have ever had a speed sensor problem the reason was that it was a rebuilt (POS) compressor and the crankshaft was too far away from the sensor to read properly.

If you have good air when jumped then you definitely need to finish your compressor control diagnosis. What are the voltages again on the pressure switch?
Can you use standart multimeter to read speed sensor or Do you supposed to use ossiloscop. And yes it has rebuild compressor thats what I thought.
I do not have acces to low and high value at the time but problem looks like electrical.
I have alldata information to check diagnostics if you have any other informations please send it to me.
Also other think I realized last night I do not know if it's normal or not but
Multimeter negative in battery negative when you measure pressure switch you read only 0.2 volt range. But if you disconnect to cable and read it it's battery voltage.
Let me clarify ehat I said little bit Pressure switch has 2 cable if you disconnect the cables 1 has battery voltage other nothing as it should. Then you connect the cable with battery voltage to pressure switch and you can read 13 volt from other side of the pressure switch which means I guess switch working. Bu when you connect to cable which is going to N6 compresor controle module to pressure switch. and try to read voltage drops to 0.2-3 voltage.