Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 12:34 AM

Well I'm back. Some great posts and advice on there. Yeah I'm here on V-Night typing on this forum cause I'm in the Dog House. I was even cool about the whole holiday. I did the stupid crap like get her flowers, and sorted out her favorite candies from a bag of assorted candy, got her a massage at a place near by (which she cancelled on her own), and brought the dogs (the love of her life) by to see her at work today.

What do I get when I come home. A pissed off wife who threw hot spegetti noodles at me and then in the garbage because I wouldn't agree to going to mexico over spring break. WTF. Sure I'm young 22, But I've been married almost 4 years now and you think I would be better at this game. Everything has been peachy king all week, then BAMB!!! Outa nowhere in the left feild a bunch of noodles. If it wasn't so damn dark and cold I'd spend some time with the car that loves me. I guess I'll just go do some homework.

MB FOR LIFE!!!!!! I don't think this is legal in any of the 50 states but I wish I could change it to MB FOR WIFE!!!!!
Sanford, NC