View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 08:02 PM
intelligent

Angry A wake-up SLAP on the face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
And that would be a good thing, to be on our knees to the People Paradise?
Who said it would be a good thing? I just think that we need to get our lazy and pompous asses back to work. The American worker has just become lazy and will not work for less than $x.oo . If one can't afford to live on a low wage salary then get the whole family working. We are the laziest, fattest country. We can't give much credit to ourselves for anything now, not even brains. We have to get foreigners to come work and invent stuff here. Look at all the research going on. Do you think we Americans are inventing crap? HECK NO. Yeah the head professor will always be a Caucasian American but just take a look in the lab, filled with orientals and Indians. We are loosing jobs because the American worker just doesn't want to work for the price that overseas workers work. I know that it is damn cheap and one worker couldn't support a family on that kind of wage but then let the old fat wives help also and the children. We sure as hell aren't getting ahead in studies I think that people need to just realize that their labour is just not worth as much as they thought. Its time to stop thinking about how comfortable we can live our lives and do something for this country, i.e get our lazy asses to start working even if it is for $3.50 an hour! Just cut out the unemployment benefits and see how fast these lazy asses start the "do those jobs that Mexicans do." If I didnt have a formal education, I'd be hauling crap for $2 buck an hour.