Thread: its registered
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 03:42 AM
Unregistered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon
wooo finally my 300D is registered.. woooo and and i got my high milage award notarized.. what a great day .. maybe next month ill get my license.. oooo and tomorrow.. oil change!!!
ALLRIGHT!!!!!
What day, my test is march 2nd, 2:25... Guess whos not going to biology, or english that day
Quote:
sailor15015
Congrats. I'm dreading the thought of getting my new project car registered when its completed. In OK, when a car is sent to a junkyard, the title is destroyed. What I have to do is to get a notarized bill of sale and a reciept for everything I put on the body with no title, then they'll give me what they called an "assembled" title. I'm alreading afraid of what that'lll cost.
I got plates, title, and registered THIS pos for $150.

Just smile alot, chat with the guy a little bit, and come well dressed...

On a side note, I paied $40 for it, spent another $110 on parts/oil/gas, and beat the crap out of it for 6 months. Mommie bought plates, i shoulda just gotten temp tags ($5)

All I had for paperwork (at the dmv... i bought it with a smile and a laugh, and $40... got the BOS mailed to me a month later)was a bill of sale, and the P/O neglected to tell me he never registered it

Worked out allright, I guess...

Good luck
~Nate