View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 01:45 PM

At the liquor store where i work your darn right we can refuse service to anyone. If I think your going to steal from me, your getting kicked out. If i even suspect your ID is fake, your getting kicked out. If you come in already wasted, your getting kicked out. I've kicked people out just for being a jackass to me before. Its funny how quickly people change their tune with you when they realize you can prevent them from obtaining their addiction. A liquor store is a little differant though as the product is heavily regulated, and there are many restrictions for who can obtain your product. On a side note, i don't reccomend anyone make a living out of the liquor or beer industry. From personal experiance, *almost* everyone that has a career based in alcohol becomes an alcoholic, i know once i graduate i'm out of this business. Another thing that saddens me is that your regular customers who you get to know and like all have alcohol addiction problems, and if they overcome those addictions, they are no longer your customer anymore. I suppose there is a fine line to walk in the liquor business....
Ryan
2001 IS300.......sold
2002 330i.........current.
2004 highlander limited....current.