View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Banned

There is no doubt that things were bad under Saddam. If you weren't on his "team" life for you could really suck.

On the other hand, life in Iraq now seems significantly worse - and without signs of getting better. It is common knowledge that we have not helped to "improve" a nation we were at war with since Japan. Think about it.

Also, why do people forget how Saddam came into power? WE put him there. Anyway. I don't see it as a good sign of things when the ground troops don't even know the real reason they are there...

I think a lot of folks don't understand my position on the war. I have NOTHING against the folks that are there doing what amounts to their job. Most of these folks signed up for a free ride (The Armed Forces) and the lost the bet. The problem is that they didn't lose the bet for a real reason -- And the people that made it happen can't admit they made a mistake -- The good part is this poll proves it. It proves that the war was a joke and a sad waste of life and resources.

God Bless Them All.