Thread: V-12 int 107
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 05:46 PM
roflmonster

Yes, you could get a ford motor to push all of that power, but it would just not be the same as a fire breathing, supercar status. Plus, it would not be the same car with that ford. The Mercedes motor would retain the heart and soul found in the SL. However smart money would say to put something like an M119 into the car. It is a bit cheaper to run a,d when properly equipped, it will take down a 600. However, you just wouldn't get the same feel or touch with the V8 as you would with the V12. There is just that rush, that exhileration when you push on the accelerator that cannot be duplicated by a car without it soul. I know that my SL600 has a heart and soul, as she loves the warm weather, and she loves to tan in the sun. She also like cool nights, where she lets me know she likes the weather by giving me all of the tender loving power she has. And she loves to move, as she keeps screaming for more, as I push the accelerator further and further.

Oh boy, she is much more than a car, she is like a soulmate, one that wouldn't be the same if she had a for emblem under the hood, instead of the 3 pointed star.

"Its just the way you make my heart smile, no matter if your near or far...
Its like a trip through the stars while, while I'm riding on a star yeah." Lyrics from MMercedes Benz World Racing.

91 560 SEC AMG - other dogs dd
01 Honda S2000 - dogs dd
07 MB ML320 CDI - dd
16 Lexus IS250 - wifes dd

it's automatic.