View Single Post
Old 03-13-2006, 03:25 PM

thanks; bekkers import, fletcher-jones mb could not get, bosch us and euro website no help BUT randy steele at eps parts is researching and has come up with this so far; $22 for frames, $63 for reflector (do not know if this is fog or main). he is researching more to see if we can get here in good ole US. will keep you posted.

adsitco has new Bosch with corners on sale for $535 pair!! may take a US headlight partial trade, i may go this route in a few weeks.

i feel i wasted my money buying used because when all is said and done i may have close to new and alot of time and frustration.

i will not mount a light that has brown showing through the glass from reflector waring away (do not try to clean, makes worse!). plastic frame loose or tilting on the inside, can see through the glass.

the high heat and years of use makes the inside plastic brittle and plays havoc on the reflector. i do not think alot of people realize this or care when they fork out $175-$275 for used and can not get the parts when they need. hell i could of had new depo or tyc and this would have looked better than what i have now. (why did't I? i am a sucker for bosch oem and tried to get out on the cheap). lesson learned, i may be the nay-sayer on future used euros to warn my people! LOL
1995 GMC Sierra 2WD 5.7L 188K
1983 Mercedes Benz 300SD 239K (SOLD)
1987 BMW 325i 220K (SOLD FOR SALVAGE)

609 Certification