View Single Post
Old 03-19-2006, 02:04 PM
jpcalkins

It's in excelent shape. The motor is great. The body is straight the interior is in good shape the wood needs to be refinished. The only reason I was going to part it out was that I figured I could get more out of it than selling it as a whole because of the transmission. Like i said I drove it for about six months and the transmission went out. I am very good friends with the person I bought it from and he had kept it garaged for 10 years driving it periodically. It has 165K miles, there is a small outward crease (about 4 inches long) that is in the rear passenger door right above the wheel that I have no idea how it got there, it needs new tires, the windsheild has to small B.B. sized holes that can easily be fixed, I had put an aftermarket stereo in it that I am going to keep, and the rear driver's side door window doesnt work. I will take pictures and send them to you if you give me your e-mail address.All in all it is a great car that needs a home where someone can take care of her. I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I'm asking $3,500 firm and shipping willl be your responsibility.