View Single Post
Old 08-17-2001, 09:42 AM
Q Q is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 839
Originally posted by Q
Performance Products sells a couple of 3M products for this. One is a glue remover and the other is a trim adhesive. You can get these products at any automotive paint supply store.
Reply With Quote