View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 01:38 PM

Location: Geographically challenged on the S.W shores of Lake Michigan in S,E Wisconsin
Wisconsin/Illinois GTG at rd america??

concours motors(www.concoursmotors.com) is hosting a perf driving school friday oct 6th. money goes to the march of dimes.

entry is 250$ extra person is 50$. included is lunch, dinner and a blend of classroom, in-car, follow me drills discussing racing lines, passing zones speed limits and other such.

i believe that the osthoff in elkart lake is the home for this event if you want to go early or stay over. i also think the cancer walk/run is the next day.

if you are interested post it here. maybe if we get in early enough they can have a diesel class to show those gassers how its done.

here is what concours sent me

CONCOURS PARTNERS WITH SCCA AND MARCH OF DIMES
Concours Motors announces partnership with SCCA Milwaukee Region and March of Dimes to be the major sponsor of Drive America, a Performance Driving Experience at Wisconsin 's own RoadAmerica track on Friday, October 6, 2006. Participants will have the experience of a lifetime while contributing to March of Dimes to help raise money for pre-term birth. This is a great opportunity for any car enthusiast. Please call now to reserve your place, as they will fill up quickly. The cost for a spectacular day of driving is only $200, and it includes your lunch, dinner, and awards!

For more details contact Dan Frey at 414-290-1760 or e-mail us at einquiries@concoursmotors.com. To receive enrollment information. Driving the RoadAmerica Track at Elkhart Lake is like no other driving experience in America. What a "high" in any vehicle, but extra-fun in a sports car including Mercedes, BMW, Saab, Mazda, VW, as well as Porsche. Join us for a great day at the track!

the above two cars are for sale
and can be seen on the cars for sale thread here. pix also available.

240d-144+ Manilla Yellow w/ palmino interior-greasecar kit-Blondie-the college kids car

23" gt 21 speed still on original tires-still got the nubs
21" khs tandem

Last edited by 83-240D; 04-18-2006 at 01:49 PM.