Thread: ML Forum
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2001, 10:58 AM
Retired Webmaster

ML Forum

We're seeing more and more interest in having an ML forum. Posts regarding the ML continue to increase as the population of ML's increases.

Before we can establish an ML forum, we will need someone to volunteer to moderate the forum. What does a moderator do?

The moderator is responsible for making sure things don't get out of hand. I cannot possibly read all of the posts on the Shop Forum so I look to the moderators to let me know when inappropriate posts are found. The idea is to try to minimize flaming or other activities that would make the Shop Forum an unpleasant experience.

Secondly, the moderator doesn't have to be an "expert" but, they should be knowledgeable of their subject. They should try and make sure questions get responded to and that posts are in the proper forum.

Most importantly, the moderator has to have a REAL PASSION for the subject. Owning an ML is a minimum qualification to be the ML moderator. You have to really be excited about ML's so that you can help others and bring out their ideas, etc.

OK...with all that said, if you would like to be the moderator of the ML forum, please post a message below or e-mail me directly.

Thanks!
2010 Toyota Sequoia
My Photo Albums