View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 05:40 PM
Dönerkebap

What are you trying to say. Lots of people have used it with good results, and you're on this crusade to prove us all wrong and get us all to stop using this 'snake oil'. LOL what's in it for you? I mean what do you have to gain by dissuading us all? Ego boost, 'I told you so', what? Does Bosch give you a kickback every time it sells an IP or injector? You tell me. If there is nothing in it for you, why waste your time detracting?

Diesel fuel creates varnish in internal fuel system passages. I don't think there's much doubt about that. LM DP cuts that varnish. I don't think there's much doubt about that either.

Perhaps if you had some scientific evidence that it is indeed 'snake oil' you would be the mentally superior free-thinker that you apparently fancy yourself as. Then myself and all the others in the forum would be wrong! Boy wouldn't that make you happy It's not that we need to prove that it works, because we need no proof of that since we do not dispute that it works, it's that you have to prove that it doesn't, because the prevailing belief is that it does, in fact, work. Until you provide proof, you will be discredited as there is nothing to substantiate your detraction. Your argument, as it stands currently, amounts to little more than conjecture and sour grapes. So go dig up some real proof instead of posting Wikipedia nonsense.

You think I'm joking, but I'll stop using it if you can provide proof that it doesn't work without calling me a sucker in the process, as I need to save some money.
'08 Ducati Hypermotard 1100S 6k
'06 Ducati S2R800 14k(sold)