View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 10:21 AM
'84 300SD W126/OM617

I highly recommend Olympus Imported Auto Parts for all this stuff (http://www.olyonline.com/), especially if you live on the East Coast (they are based in Virginia).

They have *excellent* and quick customer service, good prices on Lubro-Moly stuff, and their shipping charges are some of the lowest I've ever seen for UPS ground. I sent them a personal check, and they sent out my order as soon as they received the check, even without waiting for the check to clear. When I got a pack of Lubro-Moly goodies from them, they were wrapped so neatly and packed so tightly in bubble wrap that it shows how much care they put into each shipment.

I looked at InterAuto Parts San Diego, and I think the best deal is if you buy a case of the stuff from them... Their prices are the lowest I've seen, but they RIP you on shipping charges - which is probably their way of compensating for the low prices they post! From my determination, I'd only buy from them if I need a case of Diesel Purge or Diesel Hi-Test, but otherwise the total charge is hardly any cheaper than what you'd pay at Olympus.

Just my .02