View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 02:46 PM

14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires

I ended up scoring a great deal on a set of 15" 8-spokes, so I am selling the old Bundts from my 1984 300SD.

The chrome on the bundts is in decent shape but is not perfect. The wheels are presentable, although there are some area of corrision. You really need to be right up on the wheels to see the flaws.

The tires are Goodyear Assurance TripleTreds. I purchased them about ~15k miles ago, and they have an 80k mile warranty. The picture of the calipers below is the tread depth of the front right tire. If you can't read the picture, the tread depth is ~7mm. If you are not familiar with the TripleTred tires, they have three "zones" - an ice zone, a dry zone, and a water zone. The tires grip very well and I have them on my winter car.

Also included are the chrome center caps, lug bolts, and the spare wheel/tire. The wheels are located in Chicago and I can deliver within a short distance, but I would be willing to ship if you're willing to pay.

I'm thinking $300 for all 5, but I will entertain all reasonable offers.
Attached Thumbnails
14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires-left-front.jpg   14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires-left-rear.jpg   14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires-right-rear.jpg   14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires-tread.jpg   14" Chrome Bundts with Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires-tread_depth.jpg