View Single Post
Old 09-17-2001, 06:04 PM
rpm8100 rpm8100 is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 43
Question Please Help ID this part

I have a 1995 C36.
The radiator fan recently started hitting this tiny cable/hose that connects to a box with "VDO" label on it. I'm not really sure what it's for and I'm afraid to drive the car around until I fix it. I need to identify this part so that I can replace it since the fan has nearly cut it in half. Attached is a picture. Any kind of help will be appreciated:

Last edited by rpm8100; 09-17-2001 at 08:39 PM.
Reply With Quote