View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 05:24 PM

Exactly.

Yes, I am the sucker that bought that car. I've been totally taken. Had the a/c charged and hardwired a switch for the compressor but i think a new ccu will solve the a/c problem. I thought they might have replaced the speedometer. Only 13000 miles in 3 years seemed unlikely. It is a strong running car though. I'm debating fixing the seats and the other 'little problems' because all in all its a neat little commuter car. I bought it to spare some wear and tear on my 240D. At 260000miles it's still in better shape compared to this 190D. If you have any other impressions about the car I'd appreciate hearing them. I tried to leave some well deserved feedback on the car with e-bay but it took me so long to get the car from those guys that the time expired. I'm probably going to file a complaint with ebay and squareD or whatever that supposed buyer protection program they have. Buy the way, do your 190's have as much lifter noise as this car? I've switched to synthetic and it seems to have helped a little.

Thanks for responding to my post.

Kevin
1979 240D manual
1984 190D manual