View Single Post
Old 09-20-2001, 03:09 PM
Badinfo Badinfo is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Austin, Tx
Posts: 713
What part do I need...air intake...

Hey. I have a 92 Mercedes 300E. A pipe in the engine compartment has split, and I was looking to replace it. It is a pipe that connects the front of the car to the large, oblong air intake housing. I am guessing that this pipe draws in air from the outside into the air filter housing. If you look down on the engine, its on your left side, a large plastic pipe, right on top, you can't possibly miss it. Does anyone know what this part is? And what replacement to get?
Reply With Quote