View Single Post
Old 08-05-2006, 11:05 AM
pdrayton pdrayton is offline
Registered User
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Fernandina Beach, Florida
Posts: 626
also called

Vacuum transducer is apparently also called a pressure converter, according to the dealership. Cost = $138. Ouch.

Anybody have a spare burning a hole in firewall?
Reply With Quote