View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 09:37 PM
www.stonebrew.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee polowczuk View Post
Well.... i am frustrated and out some money right now...

i replaced the compressor, drier, expansion valve and blew out my lines after my previous compressor froze.

i really don't have the equipment to pull vacuum...so i took it in today to have this done and have refrigerant put in.

This wouldn't jump start the compressor....so they said we are going to do some diagnostics... they tell me it was the klima...well they didn't say that put that's the part... so i came home and switched out klimas with the one in my son's car and the spare we have ... no luck...

this is the first time i have taken my car to a mechanic in years...and the mechanic failed me.... i will take it back tomorrow and see if they have any other ideas....

i am beginning to wonder if my new compressor is bad....very frustrating as i have gone the last 10 weeks without a/c on the 1989CE.

btw...they charged an arm and a leg to pull vacuum and put in refrigerant... i don't know how people can afford mechanics.

do the two klima relays have the same part number? have you tried to bridge the pressure sensor on the receiver dryer? have you phsically inspected the plug connector at the compressor? have you tried bridging the pins compressor relay?