View Single Post
Old 08-13-2006, 05:03 PM

Frank
These are all fairly common probs. The horns, usually are the horns. There's one in front of the radiator, easy to check there if you can use a testlight or volt meter to check power. The second one is a bit harder, let me know if you need more info, but roughly we are talking under the right side headlight, kinda buried and usually is done from under the car, hard to describe.
Foglights; if you have one working the other should work too. The usuall prob is corrosion at the top of the foglight where the wires under the foglight assm. Again easier to do the job than try to describe how to fix it. Is bad enough that I believe there is a bulletin out on it from MB(and a kit to fix it).
Side marker, usually just the bulb, again I'd try for a voltmeter to check for power and ground on that one. I assume you mean the amber one on the side, or do you mean the inner clear one (inboard of the headlight itself)? If it's that one there is a bulletin and a fix for that too. MIGHT be warranty yet (if I remember this was a recall, I could be wrong, so you should check with a dealer to have them check VMI for any outstanding service campaigns).
On the headrest, MORE than likely it just cam out of the power adjuster rack, try slapping the headrest downwards to see if it pops in. If that fails, you may need a new headrest adjuster mechanism.
Gilly