View Single Post
Old 10-06-2001, 04:08 PM
Posts: n/a
<< Steve Wrote: "That tensioner threaded ring isn't an allen, but a 12(?) point type. Does anyone butht e dealer have such a tool? What is the tool properly called?"

Thanks for the help!


The special tool is called a 17 MM Allen socket . There is no special 12-point tool for the kidding.
Randy D.
Reply With Quote