View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 02:54 PM

If it had been monday or tuesday you would have been able to get them in time for the weekend using dhl for example. Maybe I paid 60-70 canadian for two? Was a couple of years ago anyways. At least you and other members know where not to shop for patch panels for 123s and other models of mercedes now. Can you get them from adsit for this weekend? Can you drive with some kind of reject sticker for ten days in your state? It is an option we have here. I also suspect since these panels may not have been available in the states until reciently there might be a little price gouging going on or they are passing through too many hands in the states. We experience the same thing on too many occassions here. For example a napa part might be three times the price in maine here. Yet there is no duty in border transit under the free trade agreement. What the market will bear seems to apply far too often. I just love those insurance companys. Here they cannot dispose of the car until we are actually paid. Any chance yours is still around somewhere and you can get a shot at it? If it was towed and local you might have a chance. Call the towing company. Most insurance companys suck in my opinion but the word suck is not a strong enough discription. Others experiences hopefully vary.:

Last edited by barry123400; 08-31-2006 at 03:13 PM.