View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 10:08 AM

We go to Sam's Club every week. On the way, I check the price of diesel. When I get to Sam's I check the price of SVO. If I need fuel, I will buy which ever is cheaper. I havn't used SVO lately as it has been 10 to 15 cents more. Last summer I used probably 30 gal of SVO, poured in with no filtering. Never had any problems with it. Strange thing about my 91 300d, nothing seems to make any difference in the way it sounds or the way it runs. Others have said that b20 or VO makes their cars quiet. Maybe it has something to do with the 303,000 miles on it. Probably the price of VO will drop when the price of diesel drops as shipping will be less. People don't realize the price of fuel affects the price of goods more than anything else. Did you ever think that when the price of diesel goes up, the price of diesel goes up because the price of diesel went up. And sinse the price of diesel went up, the price of gas goes up also. If you can understand what I just wrote you are as wacko as I am.