View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taint View Post
hey man glad to see your conversion is going well, are you using the donor cars diff cause the 320e diff has a higher diff (can't remember what it is but you will notice the differance over the 2.6 version) and will give you better accelaration times, and if you are using the 5 speed autobox you still get good highway crusing speeds
I'm using a 3.27 lsd rear diff... i thought the E320's had 2.37 or something really low?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkveuro View Post
Wish I had the time to do stuff like that....looks like a neat install...BTW....Who's strut, camber adjustable mounts/brace are those ?

FWIW...just installed a new motor in a Acura that had a low mounted cold air induction system.....he drove through a 6 inch puddle !

Be careful.....get a bulge installed just up from the filter, it prevents road water from being vacuumed into the motor.
Thanks for the tip.... the strut bar and Camber plates were made by MRP (Danny) he no longer makes parts though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete Geither View Post
The 104 is one sweet engine. What is the total weight of the car going to be and do you have any idea how much extra weight is on the front end now ? Did you change front springs ? Thanks.

the car was about 2880 lbs stock... i don't know now, i will find out though... not sure if there's a whole lot more weight on the front (it didn't lower it much if anymore) i'm using FK lowering springs for the 2.6 with bilstein sport struts/shocks