View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 08:22 PM
88Black560SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noeljb View Post
I really didn't look. I am mulling over changinging the interior color.

I have decided to change the exterior to white or Perlecent white. Car was origionally tan but someone changed it to black when they were changing the engine out. There is some body work needs to be done and paint is chiped. White won't clash with the black engine compartment. Black is just toooooo Hot here in East Texas.

Once I change the outside I'll better know what I want to do to the inside. So if I need to buy new pillar trim I'll get the color for the final. The current interior is Palamino or something (I thought that was a horse).
No need to replace the pillar trim most can be painted with
SEM interior paints. I just changed my interior color from Palimino to Black. The attached photos show what needs to be painted. I did paint both door handels, but I did elect to purchase a new left side one since this part will be handeled reguarly. Taking appart the visors for paint is a pain.

John Roncallo
Attached Thumbnails
107 dash removel-dscf0001s.jpg   107 dash removel-dscf0004s.jpg   107 dash removel-dscf0005s.jpg   107 dash removel-dscf0006s.jpg   107 dash removel-dscf0007s.jpg